Friday, November 5, 2010

My Guitar Hero

Happy Halloween a week late!


"Isaiah, your eyes look weird and put your hands down!"


Ok, well ... at least he listened.


This was his project he worked on and was very proud of: lining up all his cars in a nice row.
I think he takes after his Papa with his attention to detail.



Isaiah was a guitar for Halloween this year! He loves playing guitar hero with us and trying to play worship music with daddy's guitar so we thought this was perfect


Here he is after I told him to put his hands down again.


Joel and I decided to dress up too. It's the best we could come up with spur of the moment


My guitar hero... what a rock star! Cutest kid I saw that day ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the guitar costume - that's a new one for me! He's so cute!

Shellie Salza said...

Super cute!