Thursday, August 18, 2011

Camping through Isaiah's Eyes

A few weeks ago we went camping. We had the perfect spot right by the Poudre River.



Instead of showing you all sorts of pictures that I took throughout the trip. I thought you might want to see what camping looks like through the eyes of this guy:


He stole the camera and this is what he came up with:


Not too bad right?









And then there are a series of these pictures. I think I had 15 on the camera. I narrowed it down to these 3. Here is the artistic/abstract side of Isaiah:



Owie #1

Owie #2

And the best:



Bet you never saw camping like this before!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love when kids get the camera! It's so fun to see the world through their eyes... and he's not a bad photographer! :)

Salza Family said...

I love those dirty little legs...especially the bandaid outline! Give him a squeeze for me!